ONCE AN OFFER IS SUBMITTED ON YOUR HOME, I WILL:
• Review the Purchase and Sale Agreement with you.
• Advise and represent you in all negotiations.
• Get you the highest and best terms possible.
ONCE AN OFFER HAS BEEN ACCEPTED BY BOTH PARTIES, I WILL:
• Keep you updated on all timelines and milestones.
• Order the Resale Certificate (if applicable) and make sure Escrow opens a case and gets all necessary paperwork.
• Verify that Escrow receives Earnest Money.
• Follow up with Buyer’s Agent for their timeline obligations, including Inspection Date/Time (if applicable).
• Advise and represent you in all further negotiations.
• Facilitate all appointments and work orders.
• Verify buyer’s loan approval and lender timelines, including appraisal.
• Ensure that contractual deadlines are met and that your overall experience is as smooth and stress-free as possible.