A Real Estate Agent is the most valuable resource you can have in the process of successfully selling your home. Aside from their own expertise, they have access to resources that they can use to help with the sale of your property.
• They are trained, licensed professionals that are experienced in the real estate market. Their daily job is to know and understand how the market works, and to advise you in the best way to reach your goals. Their knowledge covers everything from the bureaucratic process of the transaction, to the proper way to physically stage and advertise your home for the best response.
• They have access to the most accurate information about the market and your neighborhood, and the knowledge to make sense of it. Every agent is required to stay up to date and educated about the constantly-evolving real estate industry. They know the laws, the procedures, and the issues involved in selling your home. The best of them know how to use this information to your advantage.
• They have support and oversight from brokers and colleagues to make sure they are serving you to the best of their abilities.
• They have the time to manage your listing. Listing your home in a way that generates interest in the marketplace is a full-time job. Don’t make that your burden when you can have a professional do all the legwork for you.
• They know contractors and other people that they can hire to expedite the process of getting your home ready to sell.